Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Fall Baseball Layout

This week at Let's Scrap we have a 2-page layout for 8 photos!  I can handle that!!  It is not required that you create both pages, and you can even substitute embellishments for photos - as long as your layout resembles the sketch!!
As you can see, I flipped the two larger photos, left off the half circles and heart doo dads.  I did not stitch on my layout, instead I added some ribbon.  A sketch is just a starting piont!! 
I embossed my title FALL BASEBALL with my Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots embossing folder.  I pop-dotted them to my layout. 
I added a little tag with my journaling.  You can see my dirt brown ink (aka Vintage Photo) around the edges.  The ribbon came from Michaels dollar bins. 
I cut this banner flag (stretched it out) and Be A Champion from my Cameo.

You can see more of the ribbon that looks like baseball stitching too. 
Because Tanner is a catcher and a pitcher and both teams had blue jerseys, I wanted to label the photos.  I cut the words out of vinyl and transferred them right to the photos.
If you need some motivation and inspiration to finish some layouts - join us at Let's Scrap!!

2 comments:

The Cropping Canuck said...

Love it! Great ribbon, too!

Candice F said...

Love it! I need to do more layouts! Thanks for joining the Stampin Royals Linky Party! Candice