Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Rhinestone Ribbon Bracelet

Some days, a little sparkle just makes me happy!!  Today I want to share a bracelet I made using ribbon and iron on rhinestones.  This bracelet is also featured on The Buckle Boutique Blog today!!

I measured ribbon from Michaels that would go around my wrist twice and have tails long enough to tie.  Then I measured the iron on rhinestones to fit around my wrist twice.

I cut the rhinestones and ironed them on with a hot iron (no steam) for 30-60 seconds.

Easy little bling!!!


The Buckle Boutique's Link Listing
The Buckle Boutique's Website . . . click HERE
The Buckle Boutique Blog . . . . click HERE
Facebook Page . . . click HERE
Twitter Page . . . click HERE

Pinterest Page . . . clickHERE

2 comments:

Karon said...

WOW - this is beautiful! TFS

Charlotte C said...

Very clever and so pretty.