Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, February 3, 2014

Truly - Madly - Deeply


Hello - Today I am featured at She'sASassyLady.  I have a Valentine's Day canvas to share with you.  I went out of my box and got a little messy!

I started with a canvas board from Michaels and painted two coats of gesso on it.  I used molding paste and a metal key template to add some keys.  

Once dry, I sprayed Cherry Pie Dylusions Ink all over the canvas.  Then I grabbed Heidi Swapp Gold color shine and spritzed some more!  I have to admit this was fun!! 
I sprayed two coats of the gold on the wood cut outs.  The picture here does not show off the shine! 
You can see the keys here.
I cut "truly - madly - deeply" in vinyl on my cameo and added them to the canvas,

Every now and then it is good to try new things and get outside of your box!!  I am glad that I remembered to :)

Happy February Everyone!!!


1 comment:

Karon said...

This is fabulous, Lori. Love how you did the keys! TFS