Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blinged Out Readers

Every girl needs a little bling!!
I wear bifocal contacts and obviously my prescription is changing yet again!!!  I have another 6 weeks of contacts that are paid for before I have my next eye exam - so I dug out my reading glasses.
These are super plain!!!!  I got these at the dollar store I believe!  I wanted to add some bling.
I dug through my stash of Rhinestone Sticker Sheets from The Buckle Boutique and decided on clear.  I have to say that clear is my favorite color!!  If you don't have the perfect color, you can use your alcohol markers to color them to match!!
I made a paper template and cut two pieces (mirror images) and adhered them to the bow.  To finish it off, I put a strip on the other side of the hinge.
Don't I look smart?


The Buckle Boutique's Link Listing
The Buckle Boutique's Website . . . click HERE
The Buckle Boutique Blog . . . . click HERE
Facebook Page . . . click HERE
Twitter Page . . . click HERE

Pinterest Page . . . clickHERE