Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, February 21, 2014

Baseball Bag Tag

Hi!!  Today I have a fun little vinyl project to share.

If you are looking for my Constant Change Giveaway, please go HERE.

  My youngest son is getting ready for baseball with indoor practices.  Every player on the team has the same bat bag and I thought it would be fun to make the boys zipper pulls (bag tags).

I purchased some 2 1/2" round acrylic shapes online to make some personalized bag tags.

For the baseball bag tag, I created a 2 1/2" circle and placed it on my silhouette mat.  
I used the font Arial from my computer for the letters and number.  

I used this baseball file that was shared in one of my facebook groups.  I sized it to fit the circle.

I cut the laces in red and the name and number in blue to match Tanner's team jersey.
I put the laces on the back and the letters and number on the front using clear contact paper from the Dollar Tree.

I added a piece of baseball ribbon - he loves it!!

I used the same acrylic shape to make myself a keychain!
I put polka dots on the back and my monogram on the front using my two favorite colors - lime green and purple!!

These things are addictive!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea, Lori! Where did you get the acrylic shapes?

Lisa said...

WOW what a great idea, they are amazing.

Karon said...

WOW - these are so cool! Love them.