Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, December 1, 2014

12 Days of Chirstmas Blog Hop Day 8


Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 8.  This hop will take place  November 24th through December 5th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way  of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project. This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts  finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to  create something using a new technique that you have never tried.  There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful  amazing ladies in this hop. Also each day we will have a guest designer  or two for you to visit.

This is one of my favorite bog hops to participate in every year as it motivates me to create for the holidays!!  The sponsors are on Lisa's BLOG - be sure to visit and comment every day and you just might get a prize!!!

My project for today is:
I bought some burlap panels from Michaels.  I cut out a tree stencil in vinyl using my cameo.  I painted the tree with acrylic paint.  Once the paint was dry, I used Vintage Photo ink to ink the edges of the panel.  I adhered a red bow to the top of the tree.  This simple panel is a great addition to my holiday decor!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Your next stop is the Amazing ASHLEY!!

Here is a complete list of bloggers in the hop in case you get lost along the way:
2. Scrappin Madge ~ www.thescrappinlounge.com

15 comments:

Unknown said...

i love that tree! your burlap came out great!

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful, love the tree.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Nicole said...

I love your project and the burlap panels are going to be on my list next time I go to Michaels!! BL

Barbara said...

I just made this same thing only bigger. I had a little bleed thru on mine but yours is awesome.
TFS,
Barb S (FL)

Unknown said...

Lovely idea.

lindaplus3 said...

I love seeing different things.. you tree is so cool :)

Iris said...

Cute - love the tree.
I follow your blog
isoscia at aol dot com

Sarah Biswabic said...

What a cute tree decoration!

Beth said...

Cute project. I like your little tree!

~Beth
Follow me @ The Crafty Scrap Yard

mamawcindy said...

Wow, That is so Creative. Love It!!!

Unknown said...

it looks great!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

simple yet awesome!!

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

cute!

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Ashley said...

Beautiful project! I know it looks lovely in your home.

~Ashley W
proudusmcwife@gmail.com
http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

Cely said...

great decor piece