Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, December 4, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Day 11


Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 11.  This hop will take place  November 24th through December 5th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way  of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project. This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts  finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to  create something using a new technique that you have never tried.  There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful  amazing ladies in this hop. Also each day we will have a guest designer  or two for you to visit.

This is one of my favorite bog hops to participate in every year as it motivates me to create for the holidays!!  The sponsors are on Lisa's BLOG - be sure to visit and comment every day and you just might get a prize!!!

My project for today is:

I purchased an 8x8 tin from Michaels with an image on it.  I peeled the sticker off and wiped the tin with rubbing alcohol.

 I cut out my design in vinyl and transferred it to the tin.  I painted blue over the tin and let it dry.  I peeled the vinyl off and used black paint to distress it a bit.  I spray sealed it and it is good to go!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Your next stop is the Amazing ASHLEY!!

Here is a complete list of bloggers in the hop in case you get lost along the way:
2. Scrappin Madge ~ www.thescrappinlounge.com

15 comments:

mamawcindy said...

You make the neatest things. I Love this, Thanks for Sharing

Miranda said...

GORGEOUS!

Sarah Biswabic said...

What a beautiful tin!

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

very nice!!

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

lindaplus3 said...

You did such a pretty job with this tin.... I have never worked with tin :)

Sherri said...

great card!

Unknown said...

This is a very nice tin. Love the way you decorated it. Thanks for sharing the instructions on how you did it.

Iris said...

So pretty - Love the soft colors and the Nativity scene.
I follow your blog.
isoscia at aol dot com

Unknown said...

I LOVE this, thanks for the tips of how you did it

Beth said...

Very beautiful. I like the color you used and the nativity image.

~Beth
Follow me @ The Crafty Scrap Yard

Shanna Shands said...

Wonderful project.

BL Shanna

Ashley said...

Lovely project! Enjoyed being in the hop with you!

~Ashley W
proudusmcwife@gmail.com
http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

Golden Goddess Designs said...

nice project!

Cely said...

gorgeous!

Cely said...

gorgeous!