Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Vinyl Gifts

We had our Christmas gathering with my family on Sunday.  Here are some of the gifts I made as gifts.   

I made these Chicago Bears pint glasses for my brother.

More pint glasses - this time Huskers.


Made this for a girl friend!!

I am having fun with vinyl!!  I hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!


Creative

1 comment:

Emily @ Two Purple Couches said...

These are great gift ideas! Thanks for linking up to our Creative Spark party last week! We hope to see you again this week: http://twopurplecouches.com/2014/12/creative-spark-link-party-35/