Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 12. Today is our final day!!! This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project. This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried. There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. Also each day we will have a guest designer or two for you to visit.
This is one of my favorite bog hops to participate in every year as it motivates me to create for the holidays!! The sponsors are on Lisa's BLOG - be sure to visit and comment every day and you just might get a prize!!!
My project for today is a very special ornament:
William is one of my daycare boys who went off to Kindergarten this fall. He drew a picture of me and wrote his name. I asked him and his twin sister to write their names for a special ornament I wanted to make for mom. This ornament idea came later!!
I copied and traced his name and the picture of me using my Silhouette Cameo. I put a circle on my mat to represent the ornament size I was using and sized the images to fit inside.
I cut everything out in white vinyl.
To make this sparkly ornament, you need a glass ball ornament (mine is a flat ball ornament), Polycrylic, glitter and a funnel. Use the funnel to put the polycrylic into the ornament. Slowly turn the ornament until all parts are covered (do not shake as it will cause bubbles). Turn the ornament upside down and drain excess polycrylic into a disposable cup or egg carton. This just takes a minute or two to drain.
Use the funnel and pour in extra fine glitter. Slowly turn the ornament until all parts are covered. Empty excess glitter back into the original glitter container.
I have really enjoyed this hop and I have been doing it for a few years! I hope you were inspired and have a Very Crafty Christmas!!
Thanks for stopping by!!! Your next stop is the Amazing ASHLEY!!
Here is a complete list of bloggers in the hop in case you get lost along the way:
2. Scrappin Madge ~ www.thescrappinlounge.com
3. Beth McGee ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
4. Amy E. ~ http://www.scrapthissavethat.com/
5. Denise ~ www.craftconfectionery.com
6. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
7. Cely ~ http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com
9. Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
10. Anna- http://www.stampanna.com
11. An'Jenic- http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
12. Angela- http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/
13. Heather- www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com
14. Jessica -http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
15. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
16. La-Vie Borde-Perry ~ http://www.cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/
17. Sandy- http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
18. Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com
19. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com****HERE
20. Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com****NEXT
21. Robin L. ~ http://create-a-latte.blogspot.co