Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Merry Everything & Happy Always LO

Today begins a new sketch challenge at Let's Scrap!  When I first saw the sketch (below) I was going to make a card.  I don't make cards very often though and I am pretty practical - so I thought about combining my family Christmas card in a layout!!

We went to Disney World in November and had several pictures taken for our potential Christmas Card photo.  This one had everyones' eyes open and most of us are smiling.  Mike's parents are with us in the photo - so they are part of our card this year!  This photo was taken at Hollywood Studios and the iconic blue sorcerer hat is being removed in 2015 - so I insisted on having a photo in front of it!!
Here is the sketch.  If you check out the Let's Scrap BLOG, you will see different interpretations of this sketch.  This can easily be a card, a scrapbook page without a photo, or a scrapbook page with a photo.  You can also make a canvas or ATC card - the possibilities are endless!!! 
I cut some leaves from my Silhouette and added stickles berries to frame my photo card. 
I added another spray of leaves and berries on the bottom corner.  I adhered some ribbon and lace to the bottom of the page.
Merry Everything and Happy Always from our house to yours!!!


2 comments:

life documented said...

Looks great as a layout! love the xmas paper...

life documented said...

Looks great as a layout! love the xmas paper...