Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Tanner Layout (Let's Scrap)

Happy Wednesday!!  Today begins a new Sketch Challenge at Let's Scrap!  I took this photo of Tanner when we were taking homecoming pictures of big brother Tyler and his friends.  I love the trunk of this tree and took a nice picture of Tyler in front of it.  The next thing I know, Tanner is standing in the same spot saying cheese!!!  He was so cute!!!  This photo was taken in September of 2011.
Here is the sketch.  I have been waiting for the perfect sketch for this 5x7 photo and decided to use the left side of the sketch.  I used some Prima paper (Captured Drama) because the flowers matched Tanner's shirt so well.  The paper, pocket, flower and "dream Big" embellishment came from Frosted Designs. 
I wrote my journaling on the tag.  I layered some papers from my stash behind the pocket.
I did not want to cover the flowers on the top corner, so I put my banner flags on the bottom!  I just love using sketches as a starting point and making them work for the photos and pretties I have!!

Consider joining us at Let's Scrap!!


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Love that layout, the papers and colors are great. Your son is so cute.

life documented said...

Great layout Lori, Tanner wants to be just like his big brother I guess :) love the papers and such a cute picture of your boy too! great sketch at Let's Scrap this week!

Joan Smith said...

AWWWWW Tanner is just the cutest little guy love his smile!! You really did create one outstanding LO. Love your Journaling idea. You really are one talented scrapper!!! YOU ROCK!!

Shanna Shands said...

Great layout. I love the papers!

Shanna BL

Michelle Looi said...

Ah.. I think he's got your grin. :)
Lovely work and gorgeous papers!