Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Garden of the Senses Layout

Today begins a brand new challenge at Let's Scrap Sketches.

I looked back on my blog posts over the past year (check back tomorrow to see my highlights) and I realized that I completed more scrapbook pages than I thought thanks to Let's Scrap!!  If one of your goals for 2015 is to get caught up on scrapbooking, consider following our weekly sketch challenges as well as our LOAD (layout a day) Challenge in January HERE.
Here is today's sketch.  I used the left side of the sketch. 
We have an amazing zoo in Omaha, Nebraska.  One of the lesser known features is the Garden of the Senses.  There is a huge sun dial, water features, a butterfly garden and so much more.  Tanner loves this "gong" and has to bang it!  it is a hollow metal pipe but it sounds like a gong.

I printed off a quote from the Silhouette store and used my circle punch to punch it out.  I thought it was perfect as many people walk right by this on their way to other attractions.  Tanner and my niece Jenna spent a lot of time here that day.
I found this background at the Silhouette store and cut it in blue to match Tanner's clothes.  I cut the title and music notes from my cameo too.

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you have a Happy New Year!!



Creative

No comments: