Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year Layout

Today at Let's Scrap we have a brand new sketch challenge.  I am trying to get outside my box a bit and use the sketch as a guideline - not an exact road map!

Here is our sketch:
I used the right side of the sketch and only used 2 pictures.
These photos were taken of Santa and Tanner at our Daycare Christmas Party last week.  It is my very favorite Christmas party every year!!!

If you are looking to get caught up on your year end layouts during winter break - come check us out.  We have tons of sketches that can help you save time creating your layouts!!!

Merry Christmas!!

No comments: