Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, December 3, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Day 10


Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 10.  This hop will take place  November 24th through December 5th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way  of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project. This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts  finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to  create something using a new technique that you have never tried.  There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful  amazing ladies in this hop. Also each day we will have a guest designer  or two for you to visit.

This is one of my favorite bog hops to participate in every year as it motivates me to create for the holidays!!  The sponsors are on Lisa's BLOG - be sure to visit and comment every day and you just might get a prize!!!

My project for today is:


I bought these ceramic ornaments from Michaels last year and cut some images from the Silhouette Store in black vinyl to fit them. 
I made these for a craft show that I did.  I really like the Santa one the best!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Your next stop is the Amazing ASHLEY!!

Here is a complete list of bloggers in the hop in case you get lost along the way:
2. Scrappin Madge ~ www.thescrappinlounge.com

15 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

very nice set!

Miranda said...

These are AWESOME!!!!
Miranda :) BL

lindaplus3 said...

Love them... they would look so nice on my tree lol :)

Unknown said...

Love your ornaments.

Tonya said...

I agree the Santa ornament is my favor too! Great job!

Your BL friend Tonya :-)

Iris said...

Super cute ornaments - love the black silhouettes.
I follow your blog.
isoscia at aol dot com

Beth said...

These are all beautiful. I like the nativity one that matches my card.

~Beth
Follow me @ The Crafty Scrap Yard

mamawcindy said...

Love your Ornaments!!!!

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

perfect!

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Sarah Biswabic said...

What beautiful ornaments!

Unknown said...

These are really fantastic...I may have to try some just like it!

Shanna Shands said...

These ornaments are awesome.

BL Shanna

Ashley said...

Love the way your ornaments turned out. Just beautiful!

~Ashley W
proudusmcwife@gmail.com
http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Wow those ornaments are gorgeous. Love them all.

Cely said...

very cool! love all of them!