Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Mini Signs

Today I am featured at my friend Sheila's BLOG.  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!  We had family in town and several wonderful meals!  I am so excited to be at here at Sheila's today with some mini Christmas wood signs I made for a friend of mine.  She needed 16 little signs for her ladies group.

She found these little frames and metal signs at Hobby Lobby.

I got out my Cameo and some vinyl and went to work designing some of her favorite phrases. 

They looked great on the frames and signs!

I cut out these words using fonts on my computer.  I put the vinyl on the back of the glass. 
The stable image came from the Silhouette Store.  I put the stable on the back of the glass, and the words on the front.
I used fonts from my computer for these two signs.

Thanks for having me over today Sheila!!



2 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lori these signs are wonderful and what great Christmas gifts they make! Thanks for sharing today at She's A Sassy Lady.

Sherri said...

these are great