It is hard to believe that with 8 inches of snow on the ground I am thinking about baseball! My son is a sophomore and plays baseball. He is a catcher and spends a lot of time at an indoor training facility catching during pitching lessons during the off season. We received a catalog in the mail for t-shirts, which inspired me to create these scrapbook cuts.
I also have been testing the Gypsy/Imagine update and created these cuts.
Here is the page of the catalog that got my brain spinning!!
Here is the cover and the web address to give credit to for my project idea: http://www.protuffdecals.com/
They have some neat t-shirts!!
I used Base Camp font for this one. I welded the verbs together, then the OUT to the side.
This was also Base Camp. I added a baseball bat to the bottom to hold onto the H and E. I played with font size to stretch out the "OTE" in protect.
I used Varsity Letter for this one. I am often heard saying "No Excuses" to my son as he bats. I know it really really helps him hit the ball!!!! (actually it is out of my mouth before I realize it and then I get the death stare ~ I try to keep sunflower seeds in my mouth to prevent this)
This one is made with Word Builders 2: Garden of words. I used Hide Contour to hide the bug body parts. This font works well with a solid surface. I am not sure this is "manly" enough though for the scrapbook, this one might not make the cut (pun intended).
Here is home plate flood filled with baseballs at 8" and the word Baseball flood filled with wood planks from Shapshot: Everyday Imagine cartridge. If you look closely in the picture, you can see my Gypsy with the Imagine application on the screen.
Here are my four cuts once again. Helpful hint: Because I was welding quite a bit, I opened 4 different layers and put each cut on one layer. When you weld and preview, each weld slows down the process a little bit. By separating the projects into different layers, the preview time was a lot quicker!
I also put each cut in a different quarter of the mat so I did not need to change paper. Layer 1 was the top left quarter, Layer 2 was top right, etc. I just changed the layer, re-loaded my mat and cut.
Here is my baseball + Snapshot Everyday baseball cuts once again.
I will be using these cuts later on when I have some baseball photos to scrap! Take me out to the ball game......