Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Saturday, January 15, 2011

Here Kitty Kitty

Here is a layout I made for my friend Beth.  Her cat Flower passed away last week.  I used a basic template that I keep on my Gypsy and added a few extra rectangles on it along with the cat, mouse and yarn.  You can see how I created the basic frame file HERE.

I found this cat on Cindy Lou and added Diamond Stickles.

This mouse came from My Community.

The yarn is from Create A Critter.  I found this cat paper pad at Michaels.

Here is the completed layout again just waiting for Beth's photos!

5 comments:

Nedine, Craft Lounge Creations said...

Lori, what a nice thing to do for your friend. Your LO is very nice.

Audrey Frelx said...

Awww, Lori, I'm so sad your friend lost her kitty; I know I how felt when I lost my Blade.

Your layout is just wonderful and should bring beautiful memories of Flowers when she looks at it.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE kitty layout!!! Losing a loved pet is so hard, they become apart of your family. I am sure she will LOVE this and fill it with wonderful memories of Flower. TFS! -Sam

Barb Craft said...

Your little kitty and mouse are the cutest things ever!! Darling LO! Your friend will love it!
Barb :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I really like this template... you inspire me to make a few page templates for myself... Thanks you!