Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Coast to Coast Baseball

We spent the week before Christmas in Phoenix, AZ.  My 15 year old son Tyler was selected to participate in a 4 1/2 day baseball camp at the San Diego Padres spring training facilities.  It was an intense camp and we were very proud of  how hard Tyler worked.

I took my Gypsy with me and designed this layout while we were there.  I have a basic layout design saved that I started with.  You can see how I created it in this post HERE.  I made the rectangles wider now so my layout would be 12x12.


I used George, Baseball and CM Cheerful Seasons to create this layout. I made the photo openings a bit big, but I like the matted look.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Don't you just love that you can scrap book on the go with the gypsy! Love the LO!
That's just Awesome for your son!
~Kim

Melissa said...

Greast LO and how cool for Tyler! Must have been an amazing experience for him!

Summer said...

Great job! TFS

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great layout and how much fun for your son and the entire family. TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

Another great job, Lori; another great layout!!!

Lisa said...

WOW that's so awesome. Cool layout.