Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Water Fun (FD Sketch Challenge)

Here is my Sketch Along Tuesday project for the Frosted Designs 1-11-11 challenge.

Here is the sketch.

I used stickles to create water drops coming out of the hose.  I found Water Fun on the H2O cartridge.

I used the three drops to journal on.  I took this shape (a layer on Create A Critter) and stretched it with my Gypsy since I couldn't find a rain drop.

Of course, I had to make this into a 2 page layout.  Tanner really loves playing with the hose.  He even asked if he could get the hose out yesterday and we have several inches of snow in the yard!!

I tucked my journaling over on one side of the layout.

I grounded my photos together by cutting out this house from one of the papers and using some stickles around the cloud and sticking it in the center.

Here are the two layouts together.  I was super motivated to do this challenge as soon as I saw these photos!

7 comments:

K-E Kreations said...

What an adorable LO! Love it when you immediately know how you want to scrapbook something.

Barb Craft said...

This is tooo cute!! I love the way you used the water drops and how you journaled on them.. very clever!! And way to go turning this into a two pager! Love the fun bright colors!
barb :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What an adorable layout! Love the journaling on the water drops! GREAT photos and so much fun. TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Lori. Great layout!!! Love the water droplets!!!

Debbie said...

Great take on the sketch! Love the journaling in the water drops!

li-bee-ti said...

Great two pager layouts! I love that orange background, so vibrant and fits the fun photos.
Those water drops with the journaling are so great! Very creative to use them for journaling.
Your take on the sketch is awesome!

Fern said...

Lori, this is too cute!! Great 2 pager and I have to agree with the others about journaling on the water drops, very creative!!! It looks like he's having a lot of fun!! Hugs!!