Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Saturday, January 1, 2011

Santa Layouts (FD Sketch)

Happy 2011 Everyone!!  I am looking forward to a great new year.  This year, my resolutions are:  Buy what I will use, and use what I already have (I am going to use each and every Cricut Cartridge I own), make more cards, keep deisgning for other blogs (if they will have me) and Finally get rid of this extra weight that climbed on after having a baby late in life and losing my dad soon after.  No more excuses!!!

I am also super excited that this month is my very First BlogVersary!!!!  I have 434 followers and almost 21,500 recorded hits.  I did not have a hit counter for the first two months....

If I hit 500 followers by January 31st I will need to go shopping for some Blog Candy!!!  Stay tuned...


I blabbed too long and now my layout is way at the top ~ oops.  Here is the sketch for the Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesday.

Here is my take on it.  This was the Santa that came to our daycare.  I used the Christmas Cartridge for the sleigh and font and When It's Cold Outside for the santa and reindeer snowflake that I used as an embellishment. 

I made a coordinating page to include the Santa visits at Santa's Woods, the mall and the zoo.  I used A Child's Year for the santa and little boy image.  The tree is a left over sizzix cut that was in my Christmas box.

Here are my two pages together.  I am a 2-page scrapper most of the time.

Have a great 2011!!!

5 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Love your layout! Very Cute!

4kids4 said...

Wonderful holiday pages!! I love scrapping Santa pics...yours are terrific! TFS!

~Sharon C.

Fern said...

Love both layouts, Lori!! Super cute photos and I love the paper!! Hugs!!!

li-bee-ti said...

Lori, both layouts are so adorable! I love the dp you used and the great embellihsments.
:)

Debbie said...

Two great Christmas layouts Lori! Love your paper choices and embellishments!