Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, January 7, 2011

Forgive My Absence.....


I have been a bit distracted and upset over the High School shooting at Millard South in Omaha, Nebraska.  I graduated from there and I have friends with children who attend.  It has been a sad week.

The photo above is from the students at Millard North (the "rivals") wearing red for MSHS and supporting them ~ very awesome!  It was very cold this morning during the photo shoot too!

7 comments:

Wende said...

I am so sorry. Sometimes we forget there are victims other than those just directly affected. Will keep you in my thoughts.

Melissa said...

Oh I am so sorry Lori. It is a very sad thing what our world is coming to. Will be keeping you and your community in my thoughts and prayers.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lori I am so sorry that you and your friends are going through this. Praying for you.

Bits-N-Pieces said...

I am so sorry to hear about this as I was readin this I was watch Greys Anatomy where it was about a college shooting, I was so touched I went and looked up the story you were talking about...

I am soo sorry for all the families and I hope your okay!!

<bitz

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Lori, I am so sorry to hear such sad news and how much it as affected you. I can only imagine how you feel. You, the families and friends will all be in my prayers and thoughts!

Hugs, sweetie!

Barb Craft said...

Lori... that is such a tragedy and it must be so difficult with it hitting home. You and your entire community are in my thoughts and prayers.
Barb :)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Lori .. what a hirrible tragedy. I'll be thinking of you and your community during this sad time!