Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Gift Tag

My husband is giving his employees each a Starbucks gift card for Christmas.  Half of his employees work in his building, and the other half live out of state.  Today I am showing you how I packaged the gift cards for his local employees.  If you come back on the 15th, you will see how I created a card with a pocket for the gift cards to be mailed.

As usual, I grabbed my Gypsy and found the images I needed.  These tags come from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More and I sized them to 4 inches.  I cut them out of kraft cardstock.

The trees came from Teresa Collins Christmas Collage (CCR exclusive) and I sized them to 3.2 inches.  I cut them out of a green Christmas paper.

I stamped the tag with Pink by Design's Distressed Music background stamp.

I added a little sparkle (stickles) to the tree.

On the back, I used a sentiment from Cardz TV Stamps "Christmas Joy".


Starbucks was nice enough to give me 7 plastic cups with my gift card purchase.  I put some candy in the cup along with the gift card and topped it with some shread.  I used a cellophane treat bag and some red ribbon to close it up and attach the ribbon.

Join me on December 15th for the Holiday Blog Hop to see the card I made for the rest of the gift cards!!  See you then!

4 comments:

Karon said...

Great gifts Lori and I love the tag:-) TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

WOW! Great little gifts and I love the little tags! TFS

Created by Kathi said...

How smart of you to get Starbucks cups to put the gift card in! Nice of the hubby to give them a gift :) Love the tags you made too! Kathi

Jovan said...

Great tags...thanks for following my blog!