Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Saturday, December 22, 2012

'Tis The Season Gift Bags

I made these gift bags for the teachers, staff and my daycare parents.  I used Teresa Collins Christmas Sentiments (a CCR Exclusive) and sized the sentiment to 7 inches wide to fit the 8 inch wide bag.

I used red and green Christmas papers to cut them out and added some stickles.


Here is a close up of the wet stickles.
I used these plain white gift bags from Michaels.  I keep plenty of these on hand as they are easy to embellish!!

1 comment:

Karon said...

Fabulous idea to use those bags. Love the sentiment. Wonderful way to give gifts. TFS and Merry Christmas.