Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Large Paper Ornaments (Music Program)

Merry Christmas to you!!!!

I love Christmas movies, plays, musicals and of course school music programs!!

The First and Second Graders had a music program together this year.  It was soooo cute!!  The First Graders were singing (and dressed) in Black and White and the Second Graders were singing (and dressed) in color.

My very favorite song was about the 1st Graders saying the Red, White and Black Santa was a "hack" because he was not wearing just Black and White....and the 2nd Graders were singing he is "real" and they went back and forth.  Yes I am weird but I still have that song in my head....He's a hack, he is real, he's a hack, he is real!!!

My son Tanner is in the back row, middle wearing a white shirt (right above the music teacher's left hand).

I often donate my time and my crafts to the school and did not hesitate to make these giant ornaments for the stage.


Here they are up on the stage.  The music program was at our high school in the "big theater" and the kids were so nervous.  Last year as kindergardeners, their program was at the elementary school so this was a big deal to them!!
I can't find my file in my Gypsy, but I found these ornaments on Close To My Heart Artiste.  I cut them out at 11.50 inches.  I cut out four of each shape, alternating colors with the layers to create 4 of each ornaments in black and white....

and in red and green.

These were fun to make and I was a little surprised at how small they looked up on stage!!
It was a great show!!!

I hope you enjoy your day with family and friends!!!  Looking forward to an Awesome 2013!!!

Lori






No comments: