Hi everyone!! Thank you for joining us today as we celebrate Emily's Birthday! Shh don't tell anyone it's a surprise!! We are so blessed that you joined us today to celebrate the life of a sweet, talented young lady.
If you joined us from Amanda then you are in the right place. If not please go back to Beth's blog so you don't miss out on the wonderful projects that we have for you today.
2. Shawnee ~ http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
3. Rachelle ~http://creationsbyRachelle.blogspot.com
4. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
5. Christine ~ http://hotberrydesigns.blogspot.com/
6.Miranda ~ http://www.nanasscrapspot.com
7. Mickie ~ www.littlescrapcorner.blogspot.com
9. Connie~ http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
10. Suzanne - http://www.zannieberry.blogspot.com
11. Ashley~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
12. Janis ~ http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/
13. Amanda~ http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com
14. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/***HERE
Our wonderful sponsors for today's hop are:
- Beth McGee~ Cricut Cartridge "Jubilee Celebration"
- 5 Digi Stamps~ Eureka Stamps : http://eurekastamps.blogspot.com/
- Digital copy of "Creations by Crafty Card Gallery Issue 2" ~Sponsored by our own Jennifer Restivo.
- $10 gift certificate for Close to My Heart products ~ sponsored by Lucy Kelleher, Close to My Heart Independent Consultant: http://lucyk.ctmh.com
To be entered to win, you MUST leave a comment on every blog in the hop.
Then you need to "like" each of the sponsors blog pages (Beth's, Jennifer's, and Lucy's) including each of the blog hop participants pages.
Next, head on over and visit the following (below) sponsors Facebook pages/stores and post a comment you are from the blog hop & thank them for sponsoring the hop!
Jennifer Restivo @ https://www.facebook.com/CraftyCardGallery?fref=ts
Close to My Heart with Lucy Kelleher - Independent Consultant @https://www.facebook.com/LucyK.CTMH
Now, on to my project!!
I created this bright, fun card using my Cricut Imagine and Yummy Cartridge.
I cut out all of the pieces from Yummy and my Imagine. I inked the edges with vintage photo ink.
I made a card base from lime green cardstock and I trimmed the rectangle to fit my card.
I used some pink ric rac ribbon across the bottom of the card.
I pop-dotted the "Celebrate" tag to the top of the card.
I added stickles to the cupcake icing and pop-dotted the cupcake on the card.
This was a fun quick card. I love this background paper - the colors are bright and I love the shapes!!
I added some scrappy goodies to the envelope (ribbon, mini stamp set, gems & alpha stickers) for Emily to scrap with!!
Thanks for hopping by today! Your next stop is the Awesome Anita!