Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, December 24, 2012

Ho Ho Ho Simple Gift Idea

Happy Christmas Eve!!!  We are getting down to crunch time here and I wanted to share with you a very simple gift idea.  I needed a raffle item to donate to my son's bowling tournament.  I try to make something bowling related and something Holiday related each year.  This is what I did for the Holiday gift.

I found this image from Close To My Heart Artiste and sized it to 10 inches.

I cut out the Ho Ho Ho in black vinyl.  If you have not cut vinyl with your cricut before (or it has been a while) you can see one of my tutorials HERE.

I used a 12x12 Scrapbook Frame from Michaels and a piece of Christmas scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby inside. 


Add the vinyl on the glass and you have a nice wall decor.

We are headed to the zoo to enjoy Christmas Eve today.  Our family got together yesterday instead of today because my brother is a UPS driver and will be working until very late tonight.  It seems weird to not be together today, but we had a great time last night!!!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!

2 comments:

Karon said...

What a wonderful gift. Have a very Merry Christmas with your family Lori, Hugs Karon.

Created by Kathi said...

Lovethis so much! I have a friend who collects Santas.... to find some Santa only paper for her and try the Ho Ho Ho out... could be fun for her... thanks for the inspiration Lori and Merry Christmas! Kathi