Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Baseball Mini Album

I was cleaning out my scrap room today and came across this project that I cut out and never assembled.  I am famous for doing this!!

I made this book several months ago (before I cracked my Gypsy screen) and did not take photos of my Gypsy screens as I cut them out. 

I wanted to have a pitcher, batter and catcher and the word "strike" just like in a real game.  I cut out the blue uniform for the pitcher and catcher, but did not cut out a uniform for the batter since the season had not yet started and I did not know who our opponent would be. 

I really like the layout of this book.   I cut the book out of posterboard and used the multi-cut set on 2 with a regular blade.  I used a variety of baseball papers that I have collected over the years.  I coordinated the inside pages to match so it is easier on my eyes!!




I am not as sold on the busy papers, but I will add blocks of solid colors to mat photos.  I will also add a little ribbon, but not much else on the blingy side!!

I used George for the rectangles, Baseball Solutions for the players, and Base Camp for the font.  I used my Bind-It-All to bind my book.

10 comments:

peata said...

cool mini.
dig the sporty themes.
toilet roll mini scrapbook comp

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Great mini album!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great little mini album and with those boys you are sure to fill it up in no time at all!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is fab!
Hugs
Tanya

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, Lori!!! What a great album!!!

I, too, have many unfinished projects I need to get too; so, you're not alone in being notorious for it!!!

Thanks for sharing this album, it really is fab!!!

217 Creations said...

Love the whole thing!!!! TFS!!

Debbie said...

Great mini album! Love the different baseball posses.

Audrey Frelx said...

Lori, thank you so much for directing Beth to Showcase #12; you're a real sweetheart!

Hugs, my friend!

Ladybug said...

Super cute! TFS!

Amy Chomas said...

Awesome album!!! Filler up!
Oh and love the name of your blog! hehe!