I made this book several months ago (before I cracked my Gypsy screen) and did not take photos of my Gypsy screens as I cut them out.
I wanted to have a pitcher, batter and catcher and the word "strike" just like in a real game. I cut out the blue uniform for the pitcher and catcher, but did not cut out a uniform for the batter since the season had not yet started and I did not know who our opponent would be.
I really like the layout of this book. I cut the book out of posterboard and used the multi-cut set on 2 with a regular blade. I used a variety of baseball papers that I have collected over the years. I coordinated the inside pages to match so it is easier on my eyes!!
I am not as sold on the busy papers, but I will add blocks of solid colors to mat photos. I will also add a little ribbon, but not much else on the blingy side!!
I used George for the rectangles, Baseball Solutions for the players, and Base Camp for the font. I used my Bind-It-All to bind my book.