Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Saturday, June 5, 2010

Card for Lennon

I made this card for Lennon a very special little boy that I learned about HERE.  This is my very first tri-shutter card and it was so much easier to make than it was to decorate!!

I had fun playing with my new Martha Stewart Scoring Board ~ thanks to splitcoaststampers for their awesome YOU-TUBE video for the instructions.

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful card... what about Lennon? the link doesn't go to any info about him.

Stacy said...

Aww, what a great card for him, he will be so happy when he gets all kinds of cards in the mail.
Stacy

D said...

Wow, what a fantastic card!!! Thank you so much for sending it to him. He's going to love how cool it is.

D said...

The link to information about Lennon is http://lalasworldblog.blogspot.com. Thanks :))