Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, June 21, 2010

Elizabeth and I


This is Elizabeth (aka MakeupGirl217) and I just outside a LSS in Omaha, NE.  I live about 10 minutes south in Papillion and Elizabeth grew up in Bellevue which is just a hop, skip & jump further away than me from this store!  She currently lives in Kansas and was vacationing here.

We could have talked for hours except our families were waiting for us (mine to go to South Dakota for a baseball tourney and hers to go to a lake to go fishing with friends).  I am sooooo glad we hooked up! I was a bit nervous and my friend joked that it was like I was going on a date ~ he he.

I have to admit that I was a wee bit intimidated because Elizabeth is soooo talented, but as you can see here she has a great smile and is very bubbly!  She is so friendly and offered to help me learn to make videos on my blog!!  I had such a good time talking and shopping!

I got to meet her family and her boys are sooooo handsome!!  Her husband is such a good sport too!  It is easy to forget that we are all actual people behind the computer screens!!

5 comments:

D said...

That is so cool! Guess you'll have to schedule more time next time :)

Unknown said...

We might meet up at a crop in the KC area!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow isn't that great that you got to meet even for a little while!!! Looks like you had a great time!

Snowmanlover said...

How fun!! I am originally from the midwest. Fun that you got to meet!

217 Creations said...

Lori you beat me to it!!! Oh well1 i am going to do my post anyways!!!! I had so much fun meeting you!!! You are right! We could have spent hours talking with each other! Thanks for making time for me!!!!