Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tri~Shutter Card




 I made my first Tri-Shutter Card and it was so much easier than I thought it would be!  Thanks to Splitcoaststampers.  You can get the instructions on how to make the card HERE .

I used Martha Stewart's Scoring Board, Inkadinkadoo Thoughts for the Day clear stamps (found at Michaels) and some gems.







I matted the paper with blue.  I stamped the sentiment on some of the mat paper and used a scrap of the pink and some gems to jazz it up. 


I used some small gems to show movement for the little butterfly stamps.

I hope you like my version of the Tri-Shutter card!!  Once I get my Gypsy back, I will add all of these cuts to a file to make it a bit easier to cut out (thanks for the tip Elizabeth)!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wonderful Card! I love the bling and the papers are gorgeous!

Barb Craft said...

Lori... this card is fabulous!! You would never know that it was your first one!! I love the way you double matted the paper... looks fabulous!!
Barb :)

The Cropping Canuck said...

Awesome!

217 Creations said...

FABULOUS!!!! I love your color choice! Thanks for the shout out!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Cute-cute-cute card, Lori.

Girl friend, I want you to know you frightened me so badly about your Expression breaking down after having it 2 years, I purchased another one from the recent HSN Scapbbooking Celebration because mine is already 2 years old. So far there's nothing wrong with it, but I'd hate to have it go out on me in the middle of a project.

THANKS A LOT!!! LOL!!!

Love ya, sweetie!

Unknown said...

Oh Audrey...here is the pathetic thing....My E is still alive kickin'!! I was just paranoid that he (Gypsy's boyfriend tee hee) would go as he turned 2 in February. I also take him with me to Michaels for my classes and it worries me a bit....

I did not mean to make you an enabler!!!

Unknown said...

Oops, I meant to say "I did not mean to ebalbe you."

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adorable card! You could never tell this is your first one! Cute-Cute-Cute.