Jean over at Jean's Crafty Corner and Kim from kreations-by-kim gave me this blog award today! I have to be totally honest with you ~ I don't always post these awards. It is not that I am not grateful, just sometimes overbooked with my time...and by the time I have time, well then a week or two has passed and then I feel bad posting. Since it rained out baseball today ~ I ended up with a free day (woo hoo) and I am taking advantage of this award!!!
The rule is that now that I have accepted the award I must tell you 6 truths about myself and one lie or vice versa ~ so here goes!!
1. I have three dirty, stinky boys (well four if you include my husband)!
2. I work part-time at Michaels and will soon be the new SDU Instructor.
3. I am waiting for my Gypsy to return from the spa (she is getting a facelift).
4. I run a home daycare.
5. I am the middle child, only girl.
6. I have the patience of a flee ~ this is why I haven't left many comments on the Cricut MB lately!
7. I burn 700 calories per layout.
You can guess which one is not exactly true!!!
And now comes some more fun. time to pass this award on to 5 more people(who get to send it to 5 more and on and on). I had a hard time deciding who to send this too, because I have so many blogs that I love. Please visit all of my picks and see their great projects.