Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Saturday, June 12, 2010

Blogger Award

Jean over at Jean's Crafty Corner  and Kim from kreations-by-kim  gave me this blog award today!  I have to be totally honest with you ~ I don't always post these awards.  It is not that I am not grateful, just sometimes overbooked with my time...and by the time I have time, well then a week or two has passed and then I feel bad posting.  Since it rained out baseball today ~ I ended up with a free day (woo hoo) and I am taking advantage of this award!!!

The rule is that now that I have accepted the award I must tell you 6 truths about myself and one lie or vice versa ~ so here goes!!

1. I have three dirty, stinky boys (well four if you include my husband)!
2. I work part-time at Michaels and will soon be the new SDU Instructor.
3. I am waiting for my Gypsy to return from the spa (she is getting a facelift).
4. I run a home daycare.
5. I am the middle child, only girl.
6. I have the patience of a flee ~ this is why I haven't left many comments on the Cricut MB lately!
7. I burn 700 calories per layout.

You can guess which one is not exactly true!!!

And now comes some more fun. time to pass this award on to 5 more people(who get to send it to 5 more and on and on). I had a hard time deciding who to send this too, because I have so many blogs that I love. Please visit all of my picks and see their great projects.



9 comments:

D said...

Ha, you do not burn 700 calories per layout. But if you do, please please please share this secret! LMAO!

Audrey Frelx said...

Of course, Lori, we know which one is not true!!! You do not burn those 700 calories on a layout! If that's true, I start my first layout upon a truthful confirmation -- LOL!!!

Barb Craft said...

Loved learning a little more about you!! I just wish the last one was the truth... we would all be so skinny!!!
Barb :)

Ladybug said...

Ahhhh, Lori, thanks so much for the award! Very sweet of you!

My guess for the one not being the truth is #1. (tee-hee)!! I know it's #7. ;-)

Snowmanlover said...

Thank you Lori! That would be great to burn 700 calories per layout. I have done nothing but gain weight since I found the MB. All I do is sit in front of my computer!
Thanks for the award. I know what you mean about having time to post them and pass them on! I will try to do my best!!
Thank you! Barb

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Congratulations! 700 per heh? guess I need to do 1 or 2 daily!

Kassi said...

Oh, you are so sweet! Thanks for the award! This may sound really dumb, but I have no idea how to post the award on my blog or pass it on.... help?

Unknown said...

I right clicked on it and saved it in my photos. Then I added it as a photo!

Kim V. said...

Uh ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I just gave you this award on my blog - oops!! Sorry for the duplicate, but congrats!

Kim
www.kreations-by-kim.blogspot.com