Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sunshine Award



I received this Sunshine Award from Audrey.  I am one of her Team Fairies for her weekly Designer Showcase.  Check out her BLOG.  Every week, several designers enter their projects in the showcase.  This is a great opportunity to show off your work in front of a bigger audience.  The top 4 projects are awarded a Blog Award, but really everyone is a winner.  There is plenty of blog love!!!  Come and see!!

Now, it is time for me to share this blog award with 5 wonderful bloggers. 

1.  Crazyscrapper who is new to the blogging world, but definately and up and coming blog gal!

2. StampinChelle who is very active on the Gypsy ChitChat forum of the Cricut MB.

3. KrisGris from the Cricut Chat forum ~ I recently found her blog!

4. Gaby whose blog I stumbled on during a blog hop!  A new treasure!!

5. CindyLouScrappinWho who makes some amazing projects and has an awesome profile photo!!  Reminds me of being on vacation!!

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Congratulations on this award.

2 Ducky said...

Congrats on your award. And thank you for coming to visit my site and your kind comments. :)

Misha said...

Congrats on your award, and thanks for mine! It's my first blog award, yay!

GabrielaD said...

Thank you for my award! You are too sweet. I love your blog and come to it often.