Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, June 25, 2010

My New Friend: StorePhotos.com



Those of you who know me well, know I love to shop!!  I find it very theraputic!!  I also like to share my new discoveries. 


I've recently found a new website from the good people at StorePhotos. They carry a number of awesome scrapbooking products including Pioneer Photo Albums and Pioneer Scrapbooks. Pioneer products are guaranteed to last and keep your photos well protected due to their archival quality and acid free nature.



Check out their other scrapbooking supplies, such as stickers, boarder-cutting scissors, patriotic emblems, color gel ink pens, plus many others. The even have scrapbook refill pages so that you can keep adding memories to your project.



So make sure to visit StorePhotos.com, and if you do, let them know that I sent you!

2 comments:

D said...

That's cool you found a great site you like. There's nothing to relieve stress than therapeutic shopping!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Shopping? -- Yes, you're a girl after my own heart!