Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Sunday, June 6, 2010

Designer Showcase #10 ~ Mini Albums


This week on Audrey's BLOG it is my turn to host the Designer Showcase #10.  This week's theme is Mini Albums.  Audrey is also having a game contest so be sure to check it out and enter!!

Here is my sample for the Mini Albums.  I made this album out of tp and paper towel tubes for a staggered look.  I bought the paper at Michaels (full price for me, but noticed it was on clearance today!).  My Gypsy is still broken, so I used paper strips with an edge punch instead of tags.

For the showcase, you can make any kind of mini album ~ chipboard, acrylic, cardstock, etc, and you can bind it however you choose.  Have fun with it!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. It's so pretty.

flowerdisco said...

Lori...what tp means?

I like your mini.

Unknown said...

Flowerdisco,

TP means toilet paper. You take the empty roll and flatten it. Then you leave it under a heavy book for a day or two. If you have 4 or so, you can make a book out of them!

Cin said...

Oh Lori, love your mini book.... I am so bummed that I missed your challenge for this over at cute and some, I had a book all done and was gonna post Fri. afternoon and got stuck and missed the deadline time...... Sorry.....