Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dr. Seuss Layout

Lori here again from ScrappinMyStressAway with another layout from this sketch.  This week at Sweet Sassy Diva's BLOG we all creating such amazing layouts from the same sketch.  I love looking at all of the different interpretations of the same idea!!
Here is the sketch.
We saw The Cat in the Hat, Sam I Am and the Grinch at Universal Studios.  I used the wallet sized photos in Tanner's Autograph album, but the wallets print out in sets of two which is a perfect size for this layout!  I love the photo of Tanner hugging the Cat in the Hat!!

Here is the screen shot from this layout as well as Sea World.  For my font, I used Hannah Montana.  I sized my letters to 1.71 inches.
I cut out my title out of red cardstock.

I added some red and black twine and some buttons.  Sorry for the blurry photo here :(

I love this look for the title!  I used red and white striped paper (behind the black paper) to mimic the hat.  This paper came from DCWV The Nantucket paper pad. 

I included a ticket and some bright colored cardstock to finish the layout.  Thanks for having me back again this challenge Bobbi Jo!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

What an adorable page! Love the pics and the bright colors:)
~Kim

JenL said...

Great LO Lori! I love what you've done with the sketch. :)

K-E Kreations said...

I LOVE this LO! You did such a great job capturing the Cat in the Hat theme.

Cricut Couple said...

Oh, I love me some green eggs and ham! This is WONDEFUL!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great page. Love the boldness! TFS