Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Thursday, March 22, 2012

Easter Bucket


Welcome to the Memories in Tyme Easter Blog Hop.  In this hop you will see cards, layouts, decorations and gifts to celebrate Easter.  You should have arrived from JANET.  If not, please go back to the BEGINNING so you don't miss anything!

For my project today I decorated a bucket with some vinyl for my son.
I started with my Gypsy and found this cute font on 3 Birds on Parade.  It has little birdie feet in the letters ~ so cute!!  I sized the letters to 1.24 inches.

I grabbed the bunny from Celebrate With Flourish and sized it to 4.18 inches.  Because this is for a boy, I left off the top layer with the flourish cut into it.

I cut out 9 eggs from Easter 2010 sized to 1.12 inches.


I loaded up my vinyl on my mat.  I save my scraps for this purpose.

This is my first time cutting vinyl on my new E2.  On my Expression, I set my speed, pressure and blade depth to 3-3-3.  On the E2, you select Vinyl - kiss cut.  Super easy!

I use my dental tool to weed away the extra vinyl....

and the inside pieces.

I carefully placed the pink bunny layer on the green bunny piece.

I got my bucket from Michaels for $1.00.

I put Tanner's name on the back of the bucket.

I put the bunny on the front.  I put the colored eggs around the bottom.

Here is the back. If I were making this for a girl, I would add gems to the eggs, flowers and bunny!

Your next stop in the hop is RHONDA.

9 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

How cute is that. Tanner will love it and just think of all the goodies you can place in that little bucket! TFS

Ellen Jarvis said...

OH MY GOSH, I love this bucket!!! You've inspired me. I hope I get time to craft sooooooon!!!

Just swinging by to remind you about this weekend's Bunnies and Blossoms Banner Hop for Special Needs Kids, March 24-25. You're up in Spot #9 on Saturday. Thank you again for participating ... you're a dear!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

BlueCrayons said...

super super cute. im sure tanner is going to love it.


Rhonda
craftingwithblue at gmail dot com

Lisa Norris said...

Awww...what a cute Easter bucket!!! So happy to be a part of this hop with you!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Maria said...

great project

marial302003@yahoo.com

Megan J said...

I love this idea!! super easy yet Awesome!
mjacobitz@gmail.com

Cricut Couple said...

What a wonderful project! Love this!

Unknown said...

great job

Gill McCall said...

really neat