Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Blooms Box

Happy Almost Spring!!  This week at SweetSassyDiva, the theme is Spring Blooms.  I just cleaned out my flower beds today and my bulbs are coming up!!!  I absolutely love spring flowers!

My Gypsy girl has been cutting wonky so I turned to my Imagine for this project.  I started with this pretty box from Imagine More Cards.  I cut it out at 8.5 inches.

I scored and folded the box and adhered it together.

I cut out these flowers from Art Philosophy at 5 inches.  I had a different spring bloom project in mind originally so I cut out flowers and leaves that I ended up not using.


I rolled up the flowers with my quilling tool and glued them together with Scotch liquid glue.  I ended up trimming a little bit from the red and yellow flowers and a lot from the purple flower to fit on the front of my box.

I am going to stick a gift card inside and give this as a gift.  I really need to use my Imagine more often!!!  Thanks for having me over today Bobbi Jo!!

6 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great little box and I love the inside of it and the flowers. TFS

Brenda said...

Love your purse box Lori!! I keep looking at this box and haven't tried it yet, you have inspired me to get in there and cut it!!

Pink Cricut said...

Such a pretty box! Love the flowers on it!

Unknown said...

Love it.... gonnna make some of these - thanks so much for posting on FB
--Robin

Cricut Couple said...

I love this Lori! What a fantastic design!!!

papillon digital design said...

This is very pretty. TFS