Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Friday, March 30, 2012

Simply Gorgeous ~ Olivia's Baby Shower Blog Hop




Hi and Thank You for joining us on this super fun hop! Sandra from 365 Days of Cricut is due to have Baby Olivia very soon. So we thought what better way to celebrate than with A Baby Olivia Baby Shower Hop!
There is some Yummy Blog Candy too! Erica from  http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ is generously giving away the Spring Cottage Cricut Cartridge! All you have to do is visit and comment on all the blogs! Easy Peasy! (Winner Announced Tues April 3rd)
If you found me first, please go to the beginning at http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com so you don't miss a thing!
Ok so sit back, relax, grab a Diet Dr. Pepper or coffee and have fun!

For my project today, I decorated a onesie for Baby Olivia:
I started with my Gypsy.
I got the sentiment from Creative Memories Stork's Delivery and sized it to 3.12 inches.  I flipped it and cut it out of freezer paper.  I set my E2 to Light Paper.  When I use my Expression, I use 3-3-3.  Make sure to put the shiny side of the freezer paper up.

I bought a pack of onesies and some soft tulip fabric paint in hot pink.

I ironed on the freezer paper stencil shiny side down.  I added the inside cuts carefully so as not to burn my fingers!

I put a piece of chipboard inside the onesie and painted inside the stencil with a foam brush.

I peeled off the freezer paper.

Simply Gorgeous just like Baby Olivia!!





Thanks so much for helping us celebrate Baby Olivia!

Here is the line-up if you get lost!

23 comments:

JustYolie said...

What a great idea!!! Thank you for the pic tutorial....I've never seen this technique before...the onesie turned out SO CUTE!!!

Creative Diva said...

LOve the tutorial. I might need to try this out. Great job.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com

Life - Up, Down & Sideways said...

Great Idea. Something to put on the list of things to try.

Colleen said...

CUTE!!! Never would have thought about painting the design on with a stencil like that!! And you did it beautifully! TFS!
~Colleen
www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

Oh my gosh, I am looooooving this idea!!!! I had no idea how to do this and thank you so much for showing us. My family is HUGE and we always buy tshirts for the cousins and little ones to wear for a pic, and this will be PERFECT!!! Baby Olivia will look great in her new onezie too :)
Theresa
scrappinginheels@gmail.com

Judy said...

Wow ... great technique!! Thanks so much for sharing and it turned out so so cute!!
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
scrappinana.blogspot.com

lovescrapreflect said...

this is simply cute
calebwmartin@yahoo.com

Shawnee said...

This idea is so cute! You did a wonderful job!!

Kristy said...

This IS simply gorgeous!! What a cool idea and Olivia is gonna look gorgeous in this!

Kristy : )

Nicolette said...

What a cute onsie. Baby Olivia is going to look so cute in this!!

Nicolette

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Lori, I just love this.... what a great way to make something more personal! LOVE IT!!!

Migdalia said...

Super Cute!Love it!New Follower.
craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Amy Martin said...

Great idea. This is really adorable.

marg0006 said...

How cute. Great idea.

marg0006@verizon.net

sarah said...

this is toooo cute & what a great idea..she'll look so cute in it i'm sure..
texasgrama7@gmail.com

Becky Dunham said...

So adorable Lori! I have got to try this. Thanks for the tutorial, I would never figure it out on my own!

Rosie said...

Wow. You make it look soooo easy
It's very cute


Rosiemini@gmail.com
Wwwscraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

I love the onesie! thanks for the tutorial.

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Ashley said...

That is so cute!! Love that Onesie!

Ashley
ScrappinAsh at gmail dot com
myscrappinpalace.blogspot.com

Shalana said...

Super idea and very cute:-)

rlovew said...

What a precious outfit!

Laura L. Cline said...

Oh how cute!

Linda Harris said...

What an adorable onsie. Love it. So many ideas on this hop.