Copyright Information

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy the things that I create and share! I do have a copyright on my original creations (see logo on my sidebar below).
If you create and post a creations based off of mine, please refer (with a link) back to my blog. Please do not use my ideas for files, profit or for contests. Thank you!



My Craft Goals for 2015

My Goals for 2015:

1. Update my goals for 2016 in January of 2016 :)
2. Maximize my crafting time!
3. Keep plugging away at scrapbooking photos!!
4. Learn how to Heat Press!!
5. Have fun!


Monday, March 12, 2012

Disney Autograph Pages


My friend Shawn is hosting a Mickey Mouse March Madness Event.  She is challenging her friends and followers to create and donate Disney Autograph pages for her friend Jessie.  You can find out the details HERE if you are interested.

I re-created some pages from Tanner's last Autograph Book.  I love saving projects on my Gypsy for this purpose!!

I love having decorated pages because the characters spend more time with us.  I have a few pages that are not designated for specific characters in case we get a duplicate or see someone unexpected.  The first set of pages if for that purpose.

I figured it was safe to create Pooh and friends since they are at all 4 parks.


I included these same pages from Tanner's album from 2010.

I love how Tigger bounced up and over the tree here!

In order to make the character cuts easier to put together, I cut them out pretty large.  I save those cuts for the 12x12 layouts and use stickers after I add the photos.  This was taken at Epcot where the characters are all together.

We are hoping to go again in 2013 one last time while Tanner is still relatively young.




5 comments:

Sugarlips said...

They are all so cute! I love them. :)

Jessie

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Looks like so much fun... We are going to Disney next year. I had never thought of an autograph book to take until I saw this. Nice.

Anita Scroggins said...

I love the autograph pages! I have to make a book for my BFF's daughter who is headed to Disney soon. I can't think of anything to do! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Amanda said...

Wow they look amazing! Great job!!

Amanda
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Shawn Mosch said...

I love the pages you created! Thank you for joining in the challenge!

Shawn ~ Above Rubies Studio Affiliate Program Success Coach
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!